Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 04:03:47
Page:  1 
Losing Frequency Started by: Shoresy on Apr 12, '24 02:08

Transistor was one of my best friends, and the best word to use to describe him was loyal. This man had a loyalty that you don't see around these parts, and is what made him such a great friend and why we became so close. I want to be very clear one of the biggest reasons I am where I am today, and have lived as long as I have is because of this man he was there for me as friend, crew member, hand, auth, and fellow godfather in Philly and throughout all that we had each other’s’ backs.

Transistor primarily lays dead because of his fierce loyalty and great friendships. While Transistor was 100% loyal to me and one of the best friends you could ask for, he had other friends as well that he was just as loyal to. Like anyone who was near the top he wanted to help his friends climb the ladder just as I had done for him, the problems started to arise when it felt more that there were rumblings from under him about feeling unappreciated, or underutilized and that certain people he was friends with and had that fierce loyalty too were incompatible with my other friends who had helped me climb and it started to feel that it was a matter of time before Transistor would either be forced to pick sides or not be able to hold back the horde at the gates anymore. The rest of the world felt that South Philly was slipping up, and that hunger for more than their district was starting to show.

I want to be 100% clear here I never for one second believed that Transistor would have ever turned on me nor would he have condoned such action he had always had my back and was truly one of the best. The problem is over the years even over just this life time I've seen how this story plays out, and eventually when you have these split loyalties the conclusion is always the same one side goes. My friends and I have done this song and dance of ours long enough that we know the decisions that have to be made sometimes, and this one has sucked more than any words I can say here will ever fully describe how much I regret it coming to this. I have no ill will towards my friend Transistor nor anyone who was under him, Transistor was a good mobster, and a good person I will not tolerate anyone who insults his good name.

You can take what you want from this speech, believe me don't believe me I don't care I'm already gutted it had to come this, RIP to the fallen.

Report Post Tips: 12 / Total: $1,220,000 Tip

Bullshit. 

That is all. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

It seems more likely that there were certain people in his upper structure that you knew he wouldn't purge because they were as loyal to him as he was to you so you wiped the entire district instead.

You've spent ten minutes in the streets now, you can go back to being inactive.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip

Shoresey paying homage to Transistor in the best way possible; a poorly attended street speech. There is something poetic about that. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Applauds.

"Thanks for the explanation and all that."

"RIP to the fallen.  No hard feelings and whatnot moving forward from the kin.  Hopefully"

Pest sippy sips and puffy puffs in the most gangster way possible and walks away.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
RufusWatchdog werent glad when it happened but after speaking with some near friends and understanding after reading Shoresy good words with 100% of brain capacity carefully it got into a better mood for Rufus.

"Thanks for a good explanation to this take down"

"RiP all great ppl putted down in coffins, it hurted to see"

Life is fragile, no doubt of that. Live it good all that still stands up, I salute all great beings.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Losing Frequency
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL