Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 06:52:24
Page:  1 
Vampire sightings in Hollywood Started by: Savannah_ on Apr 16, '24 21:46

As you stroll down the dimly lit alleyways of Hollywood Boulevard, the bustling noise of the city fades away, and you're transported into a world shrouded in mystery and secrets. Amid the shadows, you catch a glimpse of a woman's silhouette, dressed in black from head to toe. She moves with feline grace, her lithe form skirting past the bustling hordes of workers and homeless thugs who loiter around her. Her eyes scan the surroundings with a keen intensity as if she's on the lookout for something specific.

The chaotic scene is filled with people who have been forgotten by the world, but not by her. She's there to make a difference, to help those who are downtrodden and neglected. Her aura is one of quiet strength and determination - she's not someone to be trifled with.

As she approaches an unsuspecting man, tiny fangs appear over her lips, and her eyes blaze with a violet colour. She picks up the scent of her next meal and slowly steers him into the alley. "Would you like to earn some money so that you don't have to sleep out here in the cold tonight?" She speaks softly in his ear, her snake-like tongue slipping from between her lips along his throat over the jugular vein.

At this moment, she's in control - assertive, strong, and unyielding. Nothing can stop her from achieving her goals, and she'll do whatever it takes to help those who need it the most. Even if it meant getting her next meal, Savannah wanted to help those in need. She had been in a place like them, once after she had escaped from the laboratory with Karis, her lover.

The man gently nodded as the dust floated down over his moth-riddled jacket that could have seen better days. He could feel his heart racing as the woman's gaze pierced through him. "What would I have to do, Miss?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper, and a little scared and freaked out by the feel of her tongue upon his throat.
"All you have to do is let me take a little blood, not a lot just enough to sustain my thirst and I will make sure you live comfortably in my home, good pay and a room along with new clothes." She spoke softly to him.
He thought for a moment and smiled, what more could a man ask for who was new to these shores of LA looking for a fresh start?
"Just one question, will this hurt?" He asked quietly as he looked at the mysterious woman before her.
"No, it won't but you may find the pleasure from it though and that you were floating in another time" She lowered her head as she saw him nod and slipped her wings into the soft flesh of his throat. His blood spurted into her mouth as she drank just enough. Watching as the man's body began to relax and in a state of bliss. Savannah flicked her tongue over the wound to seal it before leaning him back against the wall.

Report Post Tips: 19 / Total: $690,000 Tip

RICHTERBELMONT, famous vampire slayer of olde, had heard that there was a new MENACE plaguing the six cities.

When he heard of a pending VAMPIRE PANDEMIC he booked the first flight he could to the hallowed grounds of Los Angeles, city of debauchery, filth, and apparently vampires.

He moved around the streets, looking for any signs of vampiery using his incredibly big brain and inhuman vampire-slayer senses. He had a nose for these kinds of things

Street Smarts 100%

Eventually he looked down an alleyway and found his new rival and arch-enemy, a wild vampire. He shouted vigorously, unable to contain his excitement at fulfilling his God given duty.

"HAH, FILTHY VAMIPRE. IT IS I, RICHTER BELMONT, FAMOUS VAMPIRE SLAYER. YOUR BLOODLUST AND RAMPAGE END HERE."

RICHTERBELMONT then proceeds to draw his flail, wildly swinging it over his head in circles to assert his skill with the weapon for all to see.

"DIE, MONSTER. YOU DO NOT BELONG IN THIS WORLD."

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $630,001 Tip

It was Thursday, which meant a private jet to LA for date night. Willie walked through the downtown streets and heard a ruckus coming from the alley. Having more curiosity than common sense, he walked toward the alley, briefcase in hand...

"EGADS!  I never thought I would see this again!"

Willie thought back to the Great Vampire Infestation of '07 and the toll it took on Cosa Nostra. He had seen his own mentor grow fangs and fly away. It was the worst of times and Willie almost hanged up his fedora and went straight. That is, until he received a gift from none other than the legendary mobster, IzzyCreamCheese. The gift, that was in his briefcase at that very moment...

Others around him were running and screaming at the horror that was taking place in the alleyway, but Willie moved slowly and deliberately to open the briefcase. He pulled out an unusual brass musical instrument, bedazzled with diamonds and emeralds, and held it to the sky...

"BEHOLD!  I HOLD IN MY HANDS A MAGIC TROMBONE!  WITH ONE BLOW I WILL DISINTEGRATE ALL VAMPIRES AND VAMPIRE HUNTERS ALIKE!"

"WITNESS!"

Willie raised the magic trombone to his lips and blew with all his might, but no sound came out. Willie didn't know how to play the fucking trombone...

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $100,085 Tip

RICHTERBELMONT, famous vampire slayer, in the middle of an exciting battle with a vampire, sacrificing his vitality and the prime of his youth in service of justice by eradicating this vampire plague from the world, swinging his flail wildly in the air, suddenly got interrupted by Willie_G_Skull.

Unable to control his voice amidst this excitement he loudly proclaimed.

"MISERABLE FIEND, DO NOT GET BETWEEN THE FAMOUS RICHTERBELMONT AND HIS DIVINE MISSION"

Seeing Willie_G_Skull fail to use a trombone he shouted, his flail still swinging wildly.

"WHAT A CHUMP. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I EXPECTED FROM SOMEONE NAMED 'WILLIE'."

"I DON'T TAKE PEOPLE NAMED 'WILLIE' SERIOUSLY."

RICHERBELMONT turned back around, paying no more heed to Willie_G_Skull and continued his battle with the vampire in front of him.

"HAVE AT YOU."

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I can see a vampire!!  Over there!!  Besides the drugs and weapons!!  Yes!!

Report Post Tip

I’m approaching the vampires but being respectful about it as to not be an interruption, giving ourselves about 20 yards of distance between us. No need to interfere or heckle or anything of the sort. Just strolling down a public city street and documenting. There doesn’t even need to be any interaction between myself and the vampires, aside from maybe a respectful nod. 

That’s all you need to do. If you’re wearing a fedora hat, feel free to tip it.  If the other people that don’t know how to behave in public engage with you, you may do the same to them. If it is a Made Man or above you politely and respectfully tell them you don’t answer questions.  “Ok, have a nice day, just here for documentation purposes” as you wave to them, and you’ve done nothing wrong. 

So now I just stand by and observe what’s going on with the vampires. I’ve participated respectfully without interfering, and am now present to see how everything unfolds. 

Ms. Savannah_, if you would, by all means please continue and please don’t let my presence be a distraction. I was enjoying your tale.

Report Post Tip

Mr_Intimidating was eating a breakfast cinnamon roll as he watched things play out; a woman all in black with a distinctly feline grace, licking the Adam's apple of a disgusting dishevelled tramp, who's dizzying aroma of sweat, street mulch and an unwiped anus was nauseating even from over here. Why would Mrs All-In-Black want to lick a tramp? If all he had was HIV, she would have done well. And then, amidst this bizarre homeless lollipop impersonation, a man arrived carrying a bloody flail no less, and charged in. Was this Mr All-In-Black? Some sort of weird fetish? Is this how couples get their kicks in LA? 

Mr_Intimidating was about to say something when another man turned up, this time carrying a briefcase. He looked like the some sort of banker nerd, probably not even than, an assistant banker nerd dispatched to buy lunch for his betters. He had a purpose to him though, and he was kneeling down and cracking open the briefcase. This must be All-In-Black's side piece, presumably, come for some midday bum liaison in skidsville. 

As the side piece was taking something out of the briefcase, another person turned up, very politely and respectfully...wait was Side Piece trying to play a fucking trombone? Mr All-In-Black was shouting something at him. Mrs All-In-Black looked furious, the tramp meanwhile still seemed aroused and, of course, very, very stinky.

"Some shit, huh?" He said to one of the other observers.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Vampire sightings in Hollywood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL