Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:42:43
Page:  1 
Bebop Part XIII: Black Celebration Started by: Spike on May 01, '24 19:06

Spike walks into the center of town… He’s dressed in black.

Hello, I will be embarking on a journey… A new family. A very original family. This family is dressed in black We will have parties for you to all come to. Quotas will be available for massages for all. He is very excited to be granted this duty as an entertainer of the party… Sniffler highly recommends his services. I believe RasAlGhul will be delivering pizza. It will be a grand old time for all.

Shout out to Al-Bundy and Tyki_Mikk. Ketamine really needs to spay Al-Bundy. Petah is a very big duck despite Noodle not feeding him enough. DangerClose is a bully, and he attacks me daily with AdamSmasherTeyla is nice though.

This is all Shorsey’s fault. Nevermind... The unexpected return of Joseph_Ligambi really caused all of this mess. Thank you to everyone for the support.

SpikeS goes back to the party, and orders a few drinks for everyone, and then another round, until everyone cannot see straight anymore, and they are stripped, tonight. He crawls back into his HQ, and gives Mahomes a steak.

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $1,570,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL